Thursday 1 March 2012

Seamus the paddys day omnipom

Well here he is finished with his pint of Guinness. He looks very happy now he's got a pint in his hand. I've gone for the most popular choice of name and so he will be know as Seamus. Thank you to all my followers on here and facebook for your suggestions there is a lot of love out there for Seamus and that makes me feel great and makes me want to work harder.
Now I just have to see if I can find him a home so I'll be putting him on etsy soon.
 Its the first of march today and that means its time for me to give away another custom made amigurumi to one of my facebook likes and the winner this month is Jules Harper. Jules if you like to contact me through here or facebook and tell me what you would like me to make for you I'll get my hooks into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment