Monday 19 August 2013

What a hoot

A few months ago I was lucky enough to get my first magazine cover.

 These owls have been really popular. I have had some wonderful feedback and seen some lovely pictures of your makes. I will be adding a "Your makes" gallery to the blog soon so if you have made anything for any of my patterns send me a photo via amigurumi barmys facebook page and I'll add your photo to the gallery.
 I have had a lot of people saying how much the like the owls but they can't crochet. Thankfully quite a few people have been inspired to learn to crochet but I know this isn't the option for everyone. I have had a bit of spare time this week so I've putting together some sets of 3 owls. These will be for sale in my etsy shop for a limited time.

 These sets will include 1 big, 1 medium and 1 small owl. Each with hand embroidered felt eyes. These are sold as collectible dolls and are not toys for small children.
 Set one teal, red and yellow
 Set 2 pink, blue and lilac
Set 3 green, bright blue and pale blue.

I won't be making many of these sets so if you want one you need to grab them while you can.

I also had time to make one for myself

I'm just in time for handmade Monday to I'll go add my linky now :)

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these owls! They are so colourful, and so full of character x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so cute, I'm sure they'll be very popular in your etsy store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your wonderful pattern in craftseller. I have used the owls to decorate a wreath I made for my friends daughter.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete