Tuesday 13 June 2017

London baby

Hi

Really quick post. I'm just back for my little holiday in London. I had an amazing time so much so I forgot to take many photos.
 My friend has recently moved to London from Geneva. I got to stay with him in his lovely flat that looks over the Thames. I could lounge on the sofa and watch the boats go by, it was wonderful.



 This is now my favorite view in London.
This is the opposite of the river looking back at my friends flat. We walked under the Thames to get here.


The main reason for this post is to remind you that the next Amigurumi Clinic is this week. You can find details here


I really enjoy doing these events and meeting everyone who comes along. Hope to see some of you soon.

Told you it'd be short and sweet. Happy crocheting. Love Liz

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Amigurumi Barmy has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 50 Amigurumi Blogs on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/amigurumi_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 50 Amigurumi Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete